The purpose of the Whole of Life Credit Life product is to offer you the peace of mind of knowing that in the event of your death, or in the event of total and permanent disability, or should you be diagnosed with a critical illness, the benefit selected or that you qualify for will be settled in full up to a maximum amount of R1 500 000 up to the age of 65 with the exception of critical illness which is up to the age of 60, and death which is up to the time of your passing. Any monthly benefits payable such as retrenchment/hospitalisation, school fees or rental payments, will be deducted from the full sum insured benefit. You may elect to cover any debt up to a maximum of the benefit covered or selected.
- Underwriting is done upfront by questionnaire only.
- Can cede to multiple creditors, example car loan, personal loan, overdraft, bond.
- We cover education for up to 6 years.
- We cover home rentals for up to 2 years.
- If there are no creditors to pay the product can be used as a pure life policy.
NB: This is merely a Summary, please read the policy for all terms, conditions and exclusions regarding this cover.